Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Enough to Bounce

Today brings two news briefs from the bouncy department:
  1. This morning our swiss ball sprung a leak that is beyond repair. Thankfully it wasn't a blowout, but I'll always remember where I was when that super handy ball finally bit the dust. We've spent a lot of time on that thing the last two months. I'll be shopping for a new one before the day is through.
  2. Check out this little video of Ainsley in her bouncer! She is barely big enough for it but she seems to like it.

4 comments:

farah said...

God, that news about the ball makes me feel A TON better! It was very demoralizing (and scary) to have our ball burst apart under Ellie and me. Glad to know it's not just me, and that you didn't fall straight to the floor.

farah said...

p.s. that kid's really holding her head up! What a big and bouncing girl. And I love the leggings:)

karen said...

What a cutie! Her own movement will keep her happy.
They need to put an expiration date on the balls. Of course, I guess they were meant to roll around on, rather than our vigorous baby-calming bouncing. They sure come in handy, though.

scoots56 said...

Prologue-the new ball claims that it is "anti-burst" so we'll see about that. Ainsley and mommy love the leggings too!