Thanks to the dear friends, family, and coworkers who have kindly and lovingly guided me through my first "trimester" of motherhood. This is truly the most difficult, joyful, and miraculous experience of my life.
I transition back to work starting 10/1, and although I'm anxious, know I will miss Ainsley, and am prepared to feel a tinge of guilt as I use the toilet or eat a meal without a baby attached to me, I am comforted by the prayers and good wishes of so many moms wiser than myself.
What a gift to have Ainsley being cared for by Valerie (and Alex and Grace by extension). Scott and I bring over a big ol box of baby stuff to the Criminger's this weekend--hopefully they won't be frightened by Ainsley's many essentials (bottles, blocks, bears, blankets) -- BTW, why do so many baby things start with "b" -- boppy, bjorn.....
*Great men get a shout out too -- thanks to Scott and Jerry for helping me get pumped up for work this week and helping me remember to take care of myself.*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a wonderful mom you are, and what a lucky girl Ainsley is to have you. We're all blessed knowing Ainsley will be in great hands with Valerie. Blessings to you all as you continue on this incredible, unfolding path of family.
You are so cute Jen, wait till you have about an hour and you haven't thought of her. You will feel so guilty but don't worry we have all done it. Just imagine you can eat a whole lunch with no crying baby LOL!
Post a Comment