skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bringing Up Ainsley

Jen and Scott's attempt to share the life of our sweet toddler.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Mom and baby


Mom and Ainsley visit daddy's office...
Posted by scoots56 at 4:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Hi, I'm Ainsley!

Hi, I'm Ainsley!
Thanks for visting my blog! Please leave me comments-I love them!

Ainsley is...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Some Favorite Websites

  • Earth Muffin
  • Kodak Gallery
  • The Logan Crew
  • van Howe Blog (the original blog!)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • 12 weeks and big overnight
      • I have a cold
      • To all the moms I've loved before
      • Night on the town-The Timeline
      • Mom and baby
      • Very Talkative Today
      • Big Enough to Bounce
      • I love to take a bath
      • Is this loaf of baby fresh?
      • Oh Please!
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (8)

Labels

  • a (1)
  • Ainsley laughs at mommy (2)
  • firsts (8)
  • grandparents (2)
  • holidays (1)
  • Jen as Scott recording the baptised baby (1)
  • Kelso kids (1)
  • monthly update (1)
  • pictures (2)
  • video (2)
 

Contributors

  • JAvers
  • scoots56