Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crawling progress, part II

I love to watch our baby continue get her legs under her. Here's the latest progress captured on well, digital video (can't say film anymore as there really is no such thing-right?).




Little sweetie has had a runny nose for the past few days. She's in good spirits but not sleeping for very long stretches at night before waking up and needing her little nose wiped. I still can't believe that there is no easy cure for the common cold! Why is it that we can fix so many things that go wrong with the human body but get a COLD and you're out of luck? I will never get that. Oh well. Any and all mom remedies to make baby a little more comfortable are welcome in the comments section of our blog.

3 comments:

farah said...

Ainsley's going to be crawling full steam ahead in no time. Watch out, Mama and Dad!

Also, in my unexpert opinion, Ainsley doesn't have a cold at all. Her tooth is breaking through the gums. Ellie's nose turns on like a faucet every time a tooth "erupts." A professor and dad in the Augie chemistry department told me its the body's way of flushing out potential bacteria that might get in when the gum line breaks open for the tooth. This also might explain the night-waking. You might try some of the teething remedies.

Spoken by someone who has NO training in the medical field. Huge grain of salt.

Miss you guys.

Earth Muffin said...

Johnson's Menthol Bath is still a huge favorite for anyone with a snotty nose in the Sprague house.

karen said...

I can't believe how much more crawl control she has since last weekend. It's so exciting! I love her vocalizations, too.
Grandma Karen