Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh am I tired


Miss Ainsley is getting to be a better sleeper these days. On Wednesday, she slept from 10pm to 2:15am-a new record! We are very excited. Last night was also a good night as she woke up a couple times and promptly went down after nursing. Our new night time routine of walk around the neighborhood, take a bath, jammies, nurse and lights out seems to be working!

2 comments:

farah said...

What an ADORABLE picture! And a woop-woop for the sleeping. Way to go, Ainsley!

You know, I asked someone what "sleeping through the night" meant. The answer? Five hours of continuous sleep. Doesn't sound like a night to me.

karen said...

Beautiful picture! I'm so glad you've had a little extra sleep. The problem is, if I remember well, that when they do sleep longer, you wake up at their normal time worried about them.
Hang in there. Love to all,
Mom