Monday, July 6, 2009

One year old today!



Hard to believe how fast a year has gone by. This picture completes her set of pictures taken on the 6th of every month. I think it is a good one-we got it on the first try! She is always smiling but not normally when the camera is in her face so we were happy to get this one.

We had a fantastic weekend and a great first birthday party. Ainsley loved her ladybug smash cake that mommy made her (pictures to follow) and having everyone here to celebrate. She is loving her new Leap Frog barnyard animal set that sticks on the fridge. Thanks Auntie Cookie and kids!

2 comments:

Earth Muffin said...

Awww...happy birthday to sweet Ainsley! The picture is adorable. I hope we get a chance to meet her later this month when we're up in your neck of the woods!

farah said...

She's so smart, she's holding up one finger to say, "Look out world, I'm one!"