So somebody has found her voice recently. This is pretty much what she sounds like all day. It's a lot like being at a zoo. I should charge admission.
In case you're wondering, my mood is "ugh" right now. My job is trying to suck my soul right out of me. School is a real grind too. Quick-can you tell me how to convert an APR in to an EAR? Yeah I can't either. Well I could if I focus and study but that's not easy. The carrot on the stick is that it is only nine weeks until we to to Vegas! Plus I think I'm getting the hang of iMovie, so I can get videos up here much faster and easier than ever before. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! What projection! Jenny, have you been working on diaphragmatic breathing with her? We're going to have to tweak that for the soft tones. She is a sweetie.
Post a Comment