Sunday, November 23, 2008

Still cute

Here's a recent one of Ainsley in her cute plaid coat that mommy just loves. We've got all kinds of new tricks to report:
  • Rolling over. Mostly back to front but we're doing both sides now.
  • Feet in mouth. She loves to nibble on those toes.
  • Laughing. Mommy remains really funny. Daddy occasionally gets a laugh.
  • Back bending. She has quite the ability to bridge herself on her head when she wants to see something behind her
  • Grabbing. This morning she and daddy had fun reading the paper. She enjoyed the part where she got to dump every single sale paper on the floor one by one. I'm sure those of you with children know it does not take long some mornings for them to trash the house. I can see why more each day now.
Only a few more days until Nana gets here. We are so excited to show Ainsley all her new tricks.



1 comment:

karen said...

I just LOVE this picture. What beautiful girls.